By Gerhard Rempe,Marlan O. Scully Ph.D. Physics M.S. Physics B.S. Engineering Physics
- Pulls giant quantity of data jointly in cohesive, effortless to appreciate manner
- Written through those that recognize and are acquainted with Herbert Walther's work
- Comprehensive articles
- New developments
Read or Download Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 53 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
Those lawsuits contain of invited and contributed papers provided on the thirteenth overseas convention on X-Ray Lasers (ICXRL 2012) which used to be held 11–15 June 2012 in Paris, France, within the recognized Quartier Latin, contained in the historic middle of Cordeliers. This convention is a part of a continual sequence devoted to fresh advancements and functions of x-ray lasers and different coherent x-ray assets with consciousness to aiding applied sciences and instrumentation.
Quantum mechanics can describe the distinctive constitution and behaviour of subject, from electrons, atoms, and molecules, to the full universe. it's one of many fields of data that yield outstanding precessions, constrained simply through the computational assets to be had. between those tools is density useful concept (DFT), which allows one to unravel the equations of quantum mechanics extra successfully than with any similar technique.
At Les Houches in January 2015, specialists within the box of charged particle trapping got here jointly for the second one wintry weather tuition on Physics with Trapped Charged debris. This textbook collates the lectures added there, masking the elemental physics of particle traps and the different sorts of functions of those units.
Ultracold atomic gases is a quickly constructing quarter of physics that draws many younger researchers world wide. Written by means of international well known specialists within the box, this publication provides a entire evaluate of interesting advancements in Bose-Einstein condensation and superfluidity from a theoretical viewpoint.
- Fast Ion-Atom and Ion-Molecule Collisions: 1 (Interdisciplinary Research on Particle Collisions and Quantitative Spectroscopy)
- Nuclear Structure in China 2014:Proceedings of the 15th National Conference on Nuclear Structure in China
- Design Patterns for e-Science: 4 (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Molecules and Models: The molecular structures of main group element compounds
Additional info for Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 53