By Kathleen Varn
Read Online or Download Ameera, Unveiled PDF
Similar dance books
The Argentine tango is among the world’s best-known associate dances. although tango is far prominent and mentioned, little or no has been written on its ongoing evolution. during this leading edge paintings, Carolyn Merritt surveys tango historical past whereas concentrating on the newest generation of the dance, tango Nuevo, and the práctica scene that has exploded in Buenos Aires because the early 2000s.
First released in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Drawn from of an important historic texts at the topic, the Natya Shastra and the Abhinaya Darpana, this beautiful set of straightforward playing cards exhibits the fifty two primary hand mudras utilized in Indian dance and theatre. those gestures give you the foundation for a complete language of hand articulation.
Ten foreign dramaturg-scholars increase proposals that reset notions of organization in modern dance construction. Dramaturgy turns into pushed through creative inquiry, dispensed between taking part artists, embedded in improvisation initiatives, or weaved via viewers engagement, and the dramaturg turns into a facilitator of dramaturgical wisdom.
- The Bennington School of the Dance: A History in Writings and Interviews
- Attending to Movement: Somatic Perspectives on Living in this World
- Femininity, Feminism and Recreational Pole Dancing (Routledge Research in Sport, Culture and Society)
- Bringing the Body to the Stage and Screen: Expressive Movement for Performers
- Anatomía y cinesiología de la danza (Deportes nº 74) (Spanish Edition)
Additional info for Ameera, Unveiled